ELCM, or ELCM Living Campaign Manager, is a project intended to condense the current mix of systems that most living campaigns use to manage their data and condense it into a single system. Any given campaign will still need to host their own instance of the project, but it should make life much simpler.
Our plan is for players to be able to:
- Choose which mission they want to play before a session begins.
- Keep track of their contacts (including the other players).
- Receive character rewards privately - in case they screwed someone else over!
- Track resources spent, such as downtime, karma, nuyen, gold etc.
- Upload a character bio and image.
And for GMs to be able to:
- Create missions.
- Create NPC bios.
- Assign characters to PCs as contacts.
- Upload documents, handout style.
Having played in Shadownet, myself and a few others saw the need for a system like this. We decided to work together
on this project, my part being largely to do with environment and reproducibility.
Source code is available here.